Saturday, January 23, 2010

hmmm, beautiful chair revisited....



In my in laws backyard lies a beautiful stretch of property that is overgrown with tall grass, beautiful yucca (yes its a weird name) pine trees...and mountains...I love it.  And everyday at 3:30 I sit an stare at it, and thinkwhat awesome lighting...and then I think I want that chair out there, with the sun at this time. And use my babies for my models...perfect.  So Jon, dragged the chair up their and helped me out...anyway, I enjoyed myself and I think the kids had fun as well...








3 comments:

jen said...

her hair is longer than yours! adorable! love the earthiness of these pic's! :)

cristy said...

LOVE THAT CHAIR! Where do you find these places???? I need to start finding new places!!!! Love it.

Kate the Great: said...

Okay, Lanie and I are oohing and aahing over how cute Kenzie looks in her hat and how long her hair is now! She's like a little porcelan doll she's so cute!! Miss them like crazy!

Post a Comment