Sunday, May 30, 2010

Miss Paisley-Rose

Sigh...serious sweetness.  This sweet little girl was five days old when I did this newborn session.  And she is just too precious...so sweet.  And Paisley-Rose...what a beautiful name for a little girl.  You forget how tiny little babies are...how tiny their hands and toes...the smell of their little head.  Oh, brings back some beautiful memories with mine.  This was such a fun time for me and I felt truly blessed that I was able to be there.  Paisley-Rose was born at 6 lbs 8 oz and was 19 and 1/2 inches long.  Muffin... :)  So enjoy the sweet, sweet little girl and the sweet, sweet newness that only a newborn can truly demonstrate




 

2 comments:

jen said...

you did a great job with these, yess!

Judy (grandmother) said...

Elizabeth Ann did the most amazing photo shoot for my granddaughter!! I will treasure these precious pictures forever!!

Post a Comment