Thursday, December 30, 2010

Client Love - A collection of pics from 2010

So, its the end of the year.  Yes, I just stated the obvious.  ;p  But its the time of year that I love to reflect on the WHOLE year...the ups and downs, the challenges, the failures, the successes.  And I'm walking away from 2010 with an overwhelming feeling of being blessed.  I seriously, have some AMAZING clients.  Each of you have been such an impact on my life...personal and business wise.  It was fun for me to put together these collages because it brought back the memories of these shoots.  Some of you have become some very good friends of mine...and I cherish that. 

2011...hmm, what will it bring.  The curiosity always gets me...but then I blink and its over.  And that to me is a reminder to continue to dream, to be okay with failure and to love whats been given to me.  I'm so looking forward to it and hope to see your sweet faces again next year!  Thank you for such an amazing year!







2 comments:

Judy B said...

As usual AWESOME!! LOVE it ... well I am gone for 90 days for work!! :-( So wont be able to do that shoot with the dogs. Wish I was there .... I have a pup I might try and have you shoot one day with Brandi. But again ..... love your work and cant wait for more pics with Paisley-Rose and her new sibling!!

Amy said...

Happy New Year! What a beautiful year in pictures- lovely.

Post a Comment