Monday, December 20, 2010

"Tis the Season..."

I know I just made you guys sing the rest of that song...its catchy tis the season to be jolly.  ;) Or really any of the Christmas songs.  What a wonderful season to share with family and friends...music (okay, I admit it, sometimes the music is way overplayed), cookies, candle light services...its basically a warm remembrance to love each other.  Hold on to what really matters.
I so enjoyed this energetic and happy family.  Running around after Chase (his mom says its the PERFECT name for him ) or talking with Grace, she had so much to say and has such a big heart.  Or coaxing a smile out of sweet Brooklyn.  What a beautiful family in how they interacted.   Loved being a part of their day...enjoy some of our pics from that morning!

















1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how your photos capture and accentuate those big, baby eyes!!
Rosemary

Post a Comment