Friday, March 11, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer - The "T" Family

Windy and a bit chilly.  But this did not stop this sweet family from running around...okay so this was mostly Logan who was running and myself because I was chasing him.  What...I might act like a total fool and really I love it.  Because being around kids you kind of need to.

 My photo sessions, I want to capture a family interacting.  Whether that's laughing at your sweet son or daughter...or a secret look that the parents give each other that tells me they are happy together.  Those are the photos I cherish in mine, so of course I want that to spill over into my business. 

Liz and Jeremy wanted photos because he will be leaving in May for a year.  UM, yes...a year.  To serve our country and protect what so often we take for granted.  Being a part of this sweet families moments for just a little bit...its such an honor.  The military is such a unique life...and one that I think most of us don't understand but respect it.  I am consistently blown away by families who live this way...because each and every time their strength and love shine through.  So cool for me to see. 

Logan and Charlotte...opposites you could say.  Logan...energetic and seriously fast seemed to take to me right away.  And yes, my heart melts when this happens.  Loved watching him with my little vintage camera...I think he might have thought he was really taking pictures of me.  Then sweet little Charlotte...taking me in.  Observant and maybe a touch shy. What I absolutely loved about her...Daddy's girl.  Completely loved being tucked away in his arms.  The smiles that I could only coax out of her if he was holding her.  How precious. 

What a sweet, sweet family...enjoy some of our pics from that afternoon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment