Sunday, April 10, 2011

Castle Rock Photographer - The "B" Family

So enjoyed meeting Holly and Chad and their sweet daughter Cameron.  Beautiful and sweet.  

We met at a sweet barn, one of my favorites and had a close call with the park ranger.  ;p  We really wanted to get some pictures with the train tracks that ran right next to this sweet barn...and we may have gone off trail to get there.  A BIG no, no.   A few nervous laughs later with the sweet park ranger and we were back on our way to their photo session.  I can honestly say, this was a first one for me...and I felt a bit rebellious for it.  In a good way.  Ha...so laughing.   

Cameron...adorable.  Seriously, mega blue eyes, soft blond hair and a funny little personality.  She loved making a pirate face and saying Arrrhhh to me.  I know you just said it.  

So enjoyed hanging with you guys!  Enjoy some of our pics from that afternoon!   









0 comments:

Post a Comment