Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Puppy love...oh yes, puppies. ;p

So, Judy called me one day and asked if I would be willing to do a session with puppies.  She breeds Labs...and I couldn't help but thinking that this would be fun for me!  And it was.  But we def. had to work hard for it.  ;p 

It was so hard not to accidentally walk away with one.  Loved them and their sweet little playfulness and that the next second they would be sleeping away.  So sweet. 

What I loved watching in particular is Judy's relationship with her oldest dog.  Such a sweet and trusting relationship...truly a bond that was beautiful for me to observe.  Simply love Judy and her excitement for life...Thank you SO much for having me take a few pics of your babies! 

So enjoy a few adorable pics of these sweet black labs...







0 comments:

Post a Comment