Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer - Mary, Alan, Ethan and Ben

Soft morning light...so beautiful.  Light is something I particularly look for in my sessions.  I am always paying attention to how it looks on my clients.  And its usually the first thing that I set up as far as timing for each client.  And for this sweet family, I really felt it created that sweet and soft look that I love to use.  

But in particular, I loved the way the two boys, Ethan and Ben made this session into an adventure.  Running, exploring...climbing at one point.  And the reactions from their parents...perfect.  Loved how laid back they were and how their happiness was so contagious.  This session was beautiful to me because of this sweet family.  I enjoyed laughing and working with them!  Enjoy a few of our photos from that morning.  









2 comments:

jen said...

that shot of the little boy laying in the grass is beyond precious! love it! :)

PIXbyemily said...

such yummy light to play with. your images make me want to move to CO! shout out to my MIL in GMF.

Post a Comment