Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jason + Erin | Virginia Wedding Photographer

What a beautiful family.  Its how I would describe them...beautiful in appearance but also in how they approach their friends, how they love their family and how they invited me in that day.  Warm and welcoming and I felt a part of their special day.  Of course I was the photographer but its how they all made me feel.  It was something I remember sharing with my family.
I loved watching Erin...she was so in the moment.  I could tell she was just enjoying each part of her day...so contagious.  And Jason and his son, his parents his groomsman...this was a wedding that was celebrated.  No stress...at least I didn't see it...just a day that was wrapped around two people who feel in love and wanted their friends and family to enjoy that. 


















0 comments:

Post a Comment