Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Barthel Family | Colorado Springs Portrait Photographer

Love...yes, I love what I do.  There simply is something about capturing happiness...

This session took place at sunset in a beautiful field on my clients property.  Cowboys, hay bales, horses and big belt buckles....couldn't have asked for a better family and setting.  One of my favorite things about being a photographer is capturing children.  Especially the shy ones...the smiles that come eventually from that shyness...absolutely priceless.  With Chase and Breanna...for sure had to earn them.  I don't mind the process, I really don't...I get shyness.  I am actually a very shy person.  I know crazy to be a photographer and be shy.  But once they were comfortable...and honestly it might have been jazz their horse that brought out a sense of ease in them.  Watching Chad laugh with them...well, this session was just a good one for me.  For my sense of remembering why I love what I do.  Its easy to get lost in the mad season of photography and forget the passion.  So enjoy a few pics from that night...










0 comments:

Post a Comment