Monday, December 03, 2012

Family | Ute Valley Park | Colorado Springs Family Portrait Photographer

We are a family...okay, so that song is running through my head as I work on this blog post.  This session came at a great time for me.  I had just come home the night before after spending a fabulous week with my own family from AZ.  Every family has its one way of working...of shifting to accommodate life and its ups and downs.  I know without a doubt I could call on any of my family members in a time of need and they would be there for me...however best they could.   Its a support system.  And watching this family together was no different.  I don't know the ins and outs of how they work...but the way the parents loved on each of their kids and the spouses and their babies...it was beautiful. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment