Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunset


I have been watching this tree for the last couple of weeks...like I said before, there is something really beautiful to me about trees. I kept on wishing or promising that I would take a picture of it soon. I ended up having what I think a perfect shot of it after a photo shoot on Saturday...still had the camera in the car...so why not. Anyway, my point I guess is...some moments you'll catch and be in love with it...these were some for me.

Like this photo above, I was trying to take a picture of the sunset at Garden of the Gods...I looked back and saw that a group of men had put up an American Flag above their construction site.  Beautiful to me...


















2 comments:

janet said...

Love the tree & the deer keeping it company...looks like sunset...but maybe you edited that in...great shot!

elizabeth said...

your comments worked! ;p The sunset was legit...had to boost it up a bit to get it out but it was there. The deer did kind of add a touch of something...

Post a Comment