Tuesday, February 09, 2010

kiss, kiss, kiss...

February...love...kissing...family....sigh.  I love it.  I really do.  Over at I heart faces there is a theme...can you guess it?   Yup, kissing...any kind of kiss is what they are looking for. While  I would love to show the heart stopping kisses my hubby gives me, I decided to go for my daughter kissing her brother.  A very rare and awesome moment to catch as a mom when you do.  It just so happens I also caught it on my camera.  Love when that happens...anyway, enjoy the sweet and rare moments of love between a brother and sister...ALSO, there are some other amazing photographers over at I heart faces...click here to check them out too...





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Soft and subtle. Very sweet. Don't you wish they always loved each other like that : )

jen said...

LOVE it!!!

Tezzie said...

Beautiful...love the timeless feel to it. Very sweet :D

janet said...

Wish I was there to sneak a kiss with your cuties too! Enjoy the sweetness...

Post a Comment