Thursday, June 09, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer - Matt, Glenda and Soleil

This session was REALLY fun for me.  Because, I've done 2 other sessions with Miss Soleil...and both times she was extremely shy with me.  But this session, she was smiling, talking to me and showing me whatever interested her at the time.   Progress and seriously, makes my heart melt when the kids genuinely enjoy themselves during my sessions with them.  Matt and Glenda...both beautiful and sweet and ADORE Soleil.  So sweet to see.  And Glenda...you are stunning.  Just sayin.  ;p 

We went to a little pond in Colorado Springs.  Its surrounded by weeping willows and various trails that lead to a small garden.  This place reminds me a bit of my hometown...where ponds, lakes and rivers can be found pretty much anywhere.  So peaceful.  And of course Soleil LOVED the ducks and at one point made a fishing pole for her...okay, so we pretended we were fishing.  But it was fun! 

Enjoy some of our pics from that late afternoon...





2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! What a gorgeous family! Beautiful pictures, I love all teh greenery!!

elizabeth said...

Thank you Sarah! Its BEAUTIFUL there! :)

Post a Comment