Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer - Mike, Mandy, Megan and Micah

Okay, so this family is awesome!  Yes, they are.  Mike will be deployed soon so they wanted to celebrate Christmas with him.  So they decorated their home with beautiful Christmas decorations.  When I walked into their house...I felt like I needed hot chocolate, Christmas music and snow.  Loved that this family gave Mike a sweet memory for the holidays.  Beautiful and what I think family is all about.  My family might have done the same thing for me for Thanksgiving...and its the ultimate feeling of love to be so thought of. 

We were able to do their family pictures right in their backyard on a golf course...a first for me with families.  And I loved it.  So enjoy a few pics from this families mini session! 





2 comments:

Linny Jane Vintage said...

ok I am seriously dying over that little blonde boy - what can I say - I love blondes!! And the red blanket?! Adorbs. I wish I was friends with this family so I could have their Christmas card.

elizabeth said...

Isn't he adorable! And I agree sweet family! Thanks for the sweet comments Linds! :)

Post a Comment