Sunday, November 13, 2011

The conclusion to a beautiful wedding in Arizona {taylor & travis}

Flying in to shoot a sweet and beautiful wedding with my sister Jen...its simply fun and precious to me.  Jen is the owner of kreatid and I've had the pleasure of shooting several weddings with her in Arizona as well as having her fly in to Colorado to shoot with me.  

This wedding was full of gorgeous details...the home itself, seemed to sit at the beautiful foothills of Arizona's gorgeous mountains.  The home was lavished with unique antiques everywhere...it was beautiful!  

What made the wedding stunning to me, was the classic and timeless feel it had to it.  Strings of white sparkly lights, a string quartet playing phantom of the opera, glasses clinking, people laughing and dancing and in the middle  of it all...Taylor and Travis smiling and so totally in love.   Romance, yes, this was a wedding that embraced the sweet romance of this couple.  

And PS Taylor and Travis...you were simply a dream to shoot.  Loved your total and complete trust of me and Jen...and you are both just gorgeous. 

















0 comments:

Post a Comment