Monday, November 28, 2011

Denver Family Photographer - Andrew, Deb and Milo

Washington Park...wow, what a BEAUTIFUL place.  And fall was still hanging on...so amazing!  Denver has so many gorgeous parks...thank you Deb and Andrew for sharing it with me.   Can't wait till next summer for my Denver clients.  ;p 
Can I just say that Milo...is quite possibly one of the most handsome boys I've ever photographed.  I think its his personality that adds to his all around charm.  Or the extremely LONG eye lashes...so unfair.  He definitely gets his sweet personality from his parents.   Deb and Andrew, are extremely easy people to be around and I always end up laughing or smiling the whole time.  Love this sweet family!  Enjoy a few of our pics from that afternoon! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment