Thursday, December 22, 2011

Colorado Springs Family Photographer - Zach, Brandi, Paisley and Poppy

Gorgeous...yes, this family is gorgeous.  I have been photographing this sweet family for over a year and a half and its been SO fun for me to watch this family grow.  Their girls are absolutely adorable and look so much like their parents...seriously, pretty cute. 

What I loved about this session...they chose to do this in their front yard.  By a beautiful tree that they decorated.  So sweet and very special.  Oh and then Zach had a vintage tractor that he brought out.  I must say it was a first for me..and I LOVED it.  Yes, if the song, "she things my tractor's sexy" comes into your head don't say I didn't warn you.  They are just too cool!  Loved watching them laugh and love on their babies.  So enjoy a few of our pics from that morning! 









0 comments:

Post a Comment