Friday, October 26, 2012

Shove Chapel | The B Family | Colorado Springs Family Photographer

I don't know what it is about this family...but I laugh really hard every time I do their session.  Chad and Jill are extremely sarcastic...well more so with Chad and Jill so sweet she softens it with a laugh at the end.  My kind of humor.  Their girls...so full of energy.  And Rachel...seriously SO adorable.  Wanting to have her photos taken and pretty much let me do whatever it was I wanted.  Wish I could have her talk to my daughter about that.  ;p  Abby, her sweet brown eyes that completely lit up when Chad would throw her in the air or stop to give her a kiss.   She was in LOVE with my yellow chair.  Its just the right size for her...and I think she thought she was a princess in it.  Lindsey, so sweet and caring...my favorite moment, I don't want to do that because it might hurt my mommy's back.  So thoughtful.  Chad and Jill...as usual, such a fun session for me.  Love your little family and I'm excited for the next stage for you all! 













0 comments:

Post a Comment